• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

Man we are busting down the auction doors here with a high bid... so far... of $17.77 .

On a side note...don't forget about the Clooney Quote poll on page 18 too!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4422165&fpart=18

Remember the Clooney lover with the most votes for his quote wins the cool Marvel Museum book listed.... well somewhere.

We've had 25 votes so far... which is half the amount of votes that I have recieved in General so far. So that means there is something like 25 more people on these here boards that can vote. Some people call all us 50 whole people the entire board community. :screwy: Regardless if thats the case, then you can vote here too. James Howlett is in the lead right now by only one vote.

On a side note, yours truely here Bio-Rupp... is tied for 3rd and I didn't even use a Clooney quote. Don't waste your precious vote on scum like me... ask all the colors of the rainbow... they will tell you I'm not worthy (worship)

while you are waiting for the auction to end... shop more with this fine discount structure...

Ok Ramblers lets get what ain't moving.....moving!

If you have bought from this thread already (and are quite cool in doing so in the first p]lace), take...

30% OFF WHATS LEFT from page 1 to page 35.

20% OFF WHATS LEFT from page 36 to page 75

If you had the stones to post a Clooney quote between pages 1 and 35 and you already bought something from this thread, you can take...

40% OFF WHATS LEFT between page 1 to page 35.

25% OFF WHATS LEFT between page 36 to page 75.

This extra off does not count toward the already 50% off I've marked down on the Sabrina comics in a earlier post. Gotta be specific round here or somebody will get a rope.

If you HAVEN'T bought anything from this thread and want to start now (because trust me, its gonna be worth it to just have one sale here), feel free to take...

15 % OFF WHATS LEFT from page 1 to page 57... I figured I'd leave pages 57 to 75 to the Clooney lovers who've been here since the thread started!

Should anyone take advantage of the above offers, please post the :takeit:with the appropriate % off ...just to make it easier on the Rupp. Many thanks!

" Where does he get those wonderful toys? " or "a naked American man stole my balloons" your choice on that one..... $ 13.33

aZZZZsale0014.jpg

James Howlett sir... you forgot to put the :takeit: sign for this. I hate to do it to you sir... but it has to go to the next guy.... who is Bruce1971. I hope thats ok with you sir... but he did post the sign. :foryou:

(thumbs u

Anybody seen Snake... he usually stops in about this time?

:hi:

Away for the holidays :sorry:

Really missed out it seems... :doh:

But hey...I would trade lots of good deals for the few days back north with the fam...anything left in those early pages for a refined, but tardy bargain hunter :shy:

I bet he's in the grass somewhere....

(waiting to strike)

nope eating turkey, socializing, and watching Alabama get spanked...thank goodness basketball season is here (and Illinois is reasonably good :wishluck: )

But hey...I would trade lots of good deals for the few days back north with the fam...anything left in those early pages for a refined, but tardy bargain hunter :shy:

pg 81 has the most recent recap (thumbs u

Happy Thanksgiving Heath

Right back at you...looks like everyone had a good time while I was gone (thumbs u

GREAT THREAD (It's not too late to brown nose right???) :juggle:

Hope the holiday treated you and yours well :foryou:

:gossip: Happy T-day to you too Jem and thanks for the info!

So no more books till 11:30?

No more books till 12/15/10 sir... after finals. All this Clooney lovin' has put a serious break in my Kinesiology homework and my Modalities final test.

I gots to study sir!

Physical Therapy? Good luck. ;)

So no more books till 11:30?

No more books till 12/15/10 sir... after finals. All this Clooney lovin' has put a serious break in my Kinesiology homework and my Modalities final test.

I gots to study sir!

Any chance I can get the books shipped to me? Some of them are for the secret santa.

a nice upper mid grader... take it for $7.12

thanksgivingday10006-1.jpg

:takeit:

Goes with my Night Nurses (thumbs u

But I don't have any Night Nurses (shrug)

Did you grab this? behind the game and going whether they were marked as sold in original post...if so my bad :doh:

a nice upper mid grader... take it for $7.12

thanksgivingday10006-1.jpg

:takeit:

Goes with my Night Nurses (thumbs u

But I don't have any Night Nurses (shrug)

Did you grab this? behind the game and going whether they were marked as sold in original post...if so my bad :doh:

Not your bad at all. Things are all over the place. :insane:

Indded you did, Heath. There was a time one of these nights when Rupp and Moetown were both posting books like mad at the same time. Made for some fun click click clicking!

:gossip:

I went back and deleted the :takeit: posts...sorry about any associated clutter.

Hey Heath glad you made it back bud.

I'm in the process of clearing it all up now. Walking Dead came on and I just had to watch... even tho major changes that I may or may not like are in play on the show.... we will see.

Auction ends in about 25 minutes gang.