• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

I love me some TERI HATCHER. Always have, always will. You all know that... I'm sure that each and everyone of you could learn to love that woman... even you women could too!

I've been hard on you all, making you jump through hoops, cut and paste, invert stuff and decipher my country bumpkin grammer.

So I thought we'd just take it easy on this one...

I'M GOING TO DO AN OLD SCHOOL AUCTION ON THIS...

...and I want it to be fun for everyone on the boards. I will admit I'd like to make a BILLION DOLLARS OFF THIS, is that plausible? who knows. You realize that someone did pay a million for a Superman book, so it's possible Clooney lovers.

That said I have to post a price I am willing to take for this book as per board rules...that price is ONE BILLION US DOLLARS.

Now if you don't want to pay that much... just bid accordingly. The only catch is each bid has to be posted with a picture of my love, TERI HATCHER. No pic of TERI HATCHER with your bid? ... then your bid is not valid and it goes to the next bidder.

This auction starts right now with an opening bid of $1.00...

... and will run till 11:30 EST TONIGHT.

As long as your bid is timestamped before then, with a pic of the sweet lovely TERI HATCHER...and you are the high bidder, then this book is yours!

Anyone can play... just promise to have fun fellas.

aZZZZsale0016.jpg

aZZZZsale0017.jpg

a little reminder bump... whose in lead here? We got like 22 minutes to go!

My thread is coming to an end .... FINAL MARKDOWNS to shop more with this fine discount structure...

If you have bought from this thread already (and are quite cool in doing so in the first p]lace), take...

40% OFF WHATS LEFT from page 1 to page 35.

30% OFF WHATS LEFT from page 36 to page 99

If you had the stones to post a Clooney quote between pages 1 and 35 and you already bought something from this thread, you can take...

50% OFF WHATS LEFT between page 1 to page 35.

40% OFF WHATS LEFT between page 36 to page 99.

This extra off does not count toward the already 50% off I've marked down on the Sabrina comics in a earlier post. Gotta be specific round here or somebody will get a rope.

If you HAVEN'T bought anything from this thread and want to start now (because trust me, its gonna be worth it to just have one sale here), feel free to take... 15 % OFF WHATS LEFT from page 1 to page 99...

Should anyone take advantage of the above offers, please post the :takeit:with the appropriate % off ...just to make it easier on the Rupp. Many thanks!