• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Amazing Fantasy #15

32 posts in this topic

No eBay I'm afraid. Not for the Spidey at least. That one goes to my kids when I have them... if they like comics. Otherwise it goes to their college tuition. You can understand that I'm sure. As far as the Strange Tales #110, my Dr. Strange collection may very well be sold some time in the future, but I can say no more for now...

how bad is the inside of the AF#15, it doesnt look THAT bad (to rate a 1.0) from the outside cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was ten years old at the time and was wearing a BatMan shirt to his signing. He got a little mad about that. lol.

fanboy- You're ruining my batmobile!!!

Stan- Am I? Or am I making it better?

I love the Simpsons.... cloud9.gif

No eBay I'm afraid. Not for the Spidey at least. That one goes to my kids when I have them... if they like comics. Otherwise it goes to their college tuition. You can understand that I'm sure. As far as the Strange Tales #110, my Dr. Strange collection may very well be sold some time in the future, but I can say no more for now...

Will you adopt me? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The inside is fine. All the pages are there and intact. The problem with the book is really the incredibly loose spine and the chipping around the edges of the cover. The spine itself is ripped, but still attached. I could have easily had that restored (the chipping would have been harder to fix) for a higher grade, but how many opportunities are you going to have to get it signed by Stan the Man? (I guess 2 in this case!)

fanboy- You're ruining my batmobile!!!

Stan- Am I? Or am I making it better?

I love the Simpsons.... cloud9.gif

lol....yep I remember that episode. It gave me flashbacks about when I met him.

I wish my dad had taken a picture of myself with Stan Lee all those years ago. crazy.gif

The inside is fine. All the pages are there and intact. The problem with the book is really the incredibly loose spine and the chipping around the edges of the cover. The spine itself is ripped, but still attached. I could have easily had that restored (the chipping would have been harder to fix) for a higher grade, but how many opportunities are you going to have to get it signed by Stan the Man? (I guess 2 in this case!)

hey, i still think it looks way better than a 1.0. in fact, if you just think of all the missing edge pieces as marvel chipping, it's quite presentable. and having it signed by stan is super. congrats acclaim.gifacclaim.gif