• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mazman77's feedback thread

44 posts in this topic

Not only did I get a few great books from Anthony's thread.. He also gave me a unbeatable deal on a big stack of Hack/Slash books.

Shipped out in a greatly packed box.. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this transaction.

Thanks a million Anthony

:headbang:

PURCHASED 7.09.14 FROM

[font:Century Gothic]Anthony[/font]

Conan The Barbarian #23

Conan The Barbarian #19

The Mighty Thor #10

Superman vs Wonder Woman #C-54

[font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Seller • Beautiful Books • Accurate Grading • [/font]

:whee::whee::whee::ohnoez::whee::whee::whee:

Completed a huge transaction with Anthony on a number of DC Giants. As always, everything was tightly graded, shipped quickly and securely, and priced to sell. On top of it, Anthony is not only great to communicate with, but he threw in some extras as well. (worship) Top of the line seller on the boards for certain. (thumbs u

Purchased a Thor 145 from Anthony, my first transaction, and everything has been great. Friendly service, prompt shipping and accurate grading, I'm very happy with my book. Many thanks Anthony, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R