• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 2000's Books

276 posts in this topic

Is it true that Lenore used to be self published in very small print runs, or originally appeared in very rare fanzines? A while ago someone on Myspace claimed to have something like this. I never saw pics though and can't find anything online about it.

Is it true that Lenore used to be self published in very small print runs, or originally appeared in very rare fanzines? A while ago someone on Myspace claimed to have something like this. I never saw pics though and can't find anything online about it.

They were serialized in a magazine, and then Slave Labor put them together into comics. The name of the mag escapes me.

I'll have something cool to add to this thread in a few days :whee:
I finally have it in my hands so here it is :applause:

dsc02425t.th.jpg

Thanks to CoinAddict for the help in scoring this (thumbs u And this is not his copy by the way ;)

Links to Malware/Virus....NOT COOL MAN

They were serialized in a magazine, and then Slave Labor put them together into comics. The name of the mag escapes me.

Xenophobe, an art magazine that Dirge co-created with another guy (I can't remember his name). The first issue came out in 1992, and contained a 6-page Lenore story (created by Dirge on the fly to fill out those pages).

He also published Lenore in Black Market Magazine - another San Diego-based mag.

I'll have something cool to add to this thread in a few days :whee:
I finally have it in my hands so here it is :applause:

dsc02425t.th.jpg

Thanks to CoinAddict for the help in scoring this (thumbs u And this is not his copy by the way ;)

Links to Malware/Virus....NOT COOL MAN

Links to imageshack. My antivirus doesn't give me any alerts over it and my computer scans clean. (shrug)

Xenophobe, an art magazine that Dirge co-created with another guy (I can't remember his name). The first issue came out in 1992, and contained a 6-page Lenore story (created by Dirge on the fly to fill out those pages).

He also published Lenore in Black Market Magazine - another San Diego-based mag.

Thanks for the info :)

Hello, I have a WD #48 error issue and I can't find anything on the net about an error #48.. Any input would be nice!

Yes it would, like... what's the error, pics etc :popcorn:

Sorry been out of town the past week. It has some pages printed twice, I believe the letter hacks are printed twice and another page making the story incomplete. I'll have some more info later on and maybe I'll snap a photo.