• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible hulk #2 3.0/3.5

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I've bought a number of books off the boards this past year and this will be my first attempt at trying to sell one. My ebay handle is sports-fan-2000 (100%) if your interested and i'm hoping for a smooth transaction. :wishluck: I will accept any form of payment. I will pay for shipping and insurance in the states. I will pay for shipping outside the country but add an extra $5 if you would like insurance.I do accept returns the first 7 days if unsatisfied. Unless I state it's sold, :takeit: trumps pm's.

Here is a lower grade copy of incredible hulk #2. I had it listed in the grading forum a few days back with everyone calling it in the 3.0-3.5 range and I would agree. The book has OW/W pages.

$270 shipped $250

img012.jpg

hulk2.jpg

Really fair price I think...too bad I don't collect Hulk's....I'm surprised this hasn't been taken yet

These are my exact thoughts! I began reading The Incredible Hulk: Essentials and I find Hulks come by much less than ASM and UXM. But that's a given, since more ppl collect the two mentioned titles. Still, I'd like to get Hulk #1 someday. Awesome book and great sale! Congrats to both buyers and sellers! :)