• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moondog's Golden Age Sale Part One

34 posts in this topic

PART TWO COMING SUNDAY - GET READY!

All kinds of stuff coming. Lots of low grade at incredibly low prices, and some not-so-bad stuff at incredibly low prices. First public :takeit: gets it. U.S. only. PayPal, check or M.O., no credit cards. Sorry. Because of the low prices for these books, shipping of $9.00 per order will be charged (of course you can combine orders to save money). Don't be afraid to make a private offer.

Superman 38. Complete. Amateur resto on top of back cover. Front cover is attractive and the pages are supple with a tight centerfold. $70. SOLD

Superman38FC.jpg

Superman38BC.jpg

Superman 40. Complete. Rough spine. Supple C/OW pages. Tight centerfold. $60. SOLD

Superman40FC.jpg

Superman40BC.jpg

Superman 25. No back cover. Interior nice but staples rusty. $50. SOLD

Superman25FC.jpg

Star Spangled 10. Complete. Bottom of book rough but interior nice with supple C/OW pages and tight centerfold. Overstreet Good is $165. Snag this baby for $90. SOLD

StarSpangled10FC.jpg

StarSpangled10BC.jpg

Marvel Mystery 38. Front cover only. Classic Torch cover. Bottom right corner chewed away. Have a coverless copy? $25.

MarvelMystery38FC.jpg

Captain Aero 9. No back cover. Gerber couldn't find one to photograph! VERY HARD-TO-FIND BOOK! Interior is sharp with tight centerfold and supple C/OW pages! $75.

CaptAero9FC.jpg

All Star 13. Complete. Sharp looking except for bottom of book and side of spine. Pages are supple OW. Staples rusty but not that bad. Overstreet Good is $250. Buy this one for only $125. SOLD

AllStar13FC.jpg

AllStar13BC.jpg

Planet 12. Complete. Incredible cover! Tip of bottom right corner chewed away, but pages are nice C/OW. Bottom of spine has chews too. Looks great! Good is $210. Buy this one for only $150! SOLD

Planet12FC.jpg

Planet12BC.jpg

Master 14. Complete. How about a classic GA cover with Minute Man to the rescue! Back cover soiled a bit, but not bad. Pages supple C/OW. Centerfold tight. VG but pay only$125. SOLD

Master14FC.jpg

Master14BC.jpg

Leading 4. Complete. Cover in two pieces as spine is chewed away. Pages are OW with a tight centerfold. Great cover! $50.

Leading4FC.jpg

Leading4BC.jpg

All Star 5. Complete. Attractive classic early DC cover. Bug chews along spine. Supple C/OW pages. Centerfold loose. Overstreet Good is $460 but this copy is yours for only $300. SOLD

All-Star5FC.jpg

All-Star5BC.jpg

any timelys?

You don't like Marvel Mystery 38? Syd Shores not good enough for ya?

Weird. I know I had a few beers, but I thought I saw you put up Jim Mooney first, but I don't see an edit.

Obviously everyone loves Alex, but Shores did a good job on the later Timely's. A different feel to them, but they had already evolved from the early pulp feel they had early on :cloud9:

All Star 5. Complete. Attractive classic early DC cover. Bug chews along spine. Supple C/OW pages. Centerfold loose. Overstreet Good is $460 but this copy is yours for only $300.

All-Star5FC.jpg

All-Star5BC.jpg

If you are sure the thing that chewed it didn't have fur...All Star 5, :takeit: and the same for the MM 83, if it's unchewed;)

Oooh boy. Any Batman, Action Comics, or Detective Comics? :wishluck:

Yes, but low grade, 3/4 cover and coverless. Have a want list?

I'm interested in any Tec and Bats you have like this. Shoot me a price list when you get a chance.

any timelys?

Coverless Young Allies 18 with no centerfold...$15

Coverless Comedy 9 complete....$50 (tough book)

Coverless Marvel Mystery 83 complete...$20

:takeit:

unless Sharon took the MM 83, in which case I'll still take the other two!

I took it for you...so it's yours...

I had a PM with Gary about the Planet, too...guess he went to sleep;)

Congrats, Bob... (worship)