• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moondog's Golden Age Sale Part One

34 posts in this topic

Superman 38. Complete. Amateur resto on top of back cover. Front cover is attractive and the pages are supple with a tight centerfold. $70.

Superman38FC.jpg

Superman38BC.jpg

:takeit:

Superman 40. Complete. Rough spine. Supple C/OW pages. Tight centerfold. $60.

Superman40FC.jpg

Superman40BC.jpg

:takeit:

Superman 25. No back cover. Interior nice but staples rusty. $50.

Superman25FC.jpg

Star Spangled 10. Complete. Bottom of book rough but interior nice with supple C/OW pages and tight centerfold. Overstreet Good is $165. Snag this baby for $90.

StarSpangled10FC.jpg

StarSpangled10BC.jpg

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Man, I hemmed and hawed in this thread for about fifteen minutes last night debating picking up that MMC cover and the Planet. And guess what? I DON'T EVEN COLLECT EITHER TITLE!

This place is dangerous for impulse buying, truly.

doh!

Man, I hemmed and hawed in this thread for about fifteen minutes last night debating picking up that MMC cover and the Planet. And guess what? I DON'T EVEN COLLECT EITHER TITLE!

doh!

Ahem, the Marvel Mystery cover is still available... :baiting:

Hey Gary,

I am interested in coverless Batman's under issue 100. Only issues I currently have are 30, 35, 41, 44, 46, 58, 64, 67, 71, 72, 73, 74, 89, 94, 96.

Thanks!

BM_F, I have a nice assortment and will send you numbers/prices via PM.

doh!

I would've picked that up alone, but the $9 shipping was stopping me. So I looked around and I'm about to pull the trigger on the Planet too to justify the shipping and then I'm like, wait a minute, I'm about to drop two bills on stuff I didn't even know I wanted ten minutes ago! ...and then I hemmed and hawed my way out of it! :insane:

I would've picked that up alone, but the $9 shipping was stopping me. So I looked around and I'm about to pull the trigger on the Planet too to justify the shipping and then I'm like, wait a minute, I'm about to drop two bills on stuff I didn't even know I wanted ten minutes ago! ...and then I hemmed and hawed my way out of it! :insane:

hm That monologue sounds WAY too familiar. lol

doh!

No worries. We've all been there and done that! I'll be listing more stuff next Sunday night, so maybe you can pick it up (with some other stuff) then.