• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two books in the same set?

7 posts in this topic

So, I'd have to start another set for just signature books? I can see why they wouldn't do it, then people would just buy duplicates of books to "boost" their score.

Like you said maybe just have the higher point value book go towards the score.

You can't register two books for the same slot. You can register both a Universal and an SS book for the same slot, but only one can occupy it. You can manually choose which book you want in the slot, but if you click the automated 'build best set' button, it will insert the higher scoring book into that slot.

You can't register two books for the same slot. You can register both a Universal and an SS book for the same slot, but only one can occupy it. You can manually choose which book you want in the slot, but if you click the automated 'build best set' button, it will insert the higher scoring book into that slot.

Thanks Boozad, that is good to know. If you can enter both a SS and Universal for the same slot, and you choose the Build best set option, where does it "show" the other book?

The only place you can see the other books is on your main page, there is a 'Comic List' tab next to the 'Competetive Sets' tab. You'll find them in there.

Sweet, I haven't spent a lot of time browsing the control panel...that is a nice tab, seeing all your comics listed like that. I always just go straight to the sets part of the control panel.

I think the way they are doing it makes sense then, you would want your book with the greatest points value listed in the competitive sets and the rest listed there. works for me!

Thanks again.