• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA POOL?

116 posts in this topic

well i'm out of the pool, confused-smiley-013.gif but it looks like UAB vs UOP(pacific) in the sweet 16! shocked.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Are you retarded? :::checks name of poster::: Oh. sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif ohh. the blatant disrespect for the Jayhawks 27_laughing.gif ... posted as if they weren't even in the picture ..

UAB did your boys a favor...but I think they've shot their load all over Kentucky... looks like Kansas is an easy pick into the Final Four from the st. Louis bracket ...GA tech will be no match, especially with the trouble they had beating BC and Nevada is no "Gonzaga"... Gayhawks all the way!

well i'm out of the pool, confused-smiley-013.gif but it looks like UAB vs UOP(pacific) in the sweet 16! shocked.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Are you retarded? :::checks name of poster::: Oh. sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif ohh. the blatant disrespect for the Jayhawks 27_laughing.gif ... posted as if they weren't even in the picture ..

UAB did your boys a favor...but I think they've shot their load all over Kentucky... looks like Kansas is an easy pick into the Final Four from the st. Louis bracket ...GA tech will be no match, especially with the trouble they had beating BC and Nevada is no "Gonzaga"... Gayhawks all the way!

Not "Gayhawks", Darth. "JayHacks", thankyouverymuch. And yes, Gayhacks all the way! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was so torn today watching UAB/Kentucky... do I root for the easier path to the Final Four or do I root for my bracket?!?? Oh, the drama!

And what about the possibility of a KU/'Cuse rematch?!?!?!? It's madness, I tell you! MARCH madness! ...so it's NOT just a clever name! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now that I've jinxed the whole thing by talking about it, I think I will take my leave of this place.

acclaim.gif

GT in the final 4, I've seen Kansas play many a time.. if they do make it to the final 4, they won't win.

Brian

Ah, Brian, that was under the inscrutable choking-- er, "coaching" of Roy "Hasn't Won A Tourney And Not Gonna" Williams! This is a bright new day in Kansas! CAN YOU FEEL IT??!?!?!?

The last time KU won the tourney was the year before Roy came to town... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nobody cares anymore since 99.9% of the brackets are busted!?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif GT vs KU OT BABY! 893whatthe.gif

Well, my bracket is ALL CORRECT for the Final Four. I got housed early on, however, but my Final Four is right! I need a Huskies-GT final.

nobody cares anymore since 99.9% of the brackets are busted!?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif GT vs KU OT BABY! 893whatthe.gif

Well, my bracket is ALL CORRECT for the Final Four. I got housed early on, however, but my Final Four is right! I need a Huskies-GT final.

looks like we have a WINNER! good job donut! acclaim.giflaugh.gif