• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum's end of year sales thread!!! CLOSED!!!!

289 posts in this topic

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! JETS!!!!!!

The stockyards are a long way from The Meadowlands. lol

We don't all bleed blue and silver down here :)

Heresy!!!!!

:jokealert:

Us Blue Star lovers have been beaten to a pulp this year..... :sick:

I'm more in pain thinking how much Super Bowl tickets are going to cost me if the Jets make it. The wife is adamant we go if they do. :eek:

Pricey :)

I keep thinking of that commercial with the 4 guys who have been to every Super Bowl. Are those guys made of money?

Speaking of which...looks like I'll be at the Eagles-Cowboys game this coming Sunday :)

Are they in Dallas or Philly? If Philly, make sure to stock up on D-Cells.

Dallas this go around...Dallas is closer for us than Philly. Although, hopefully one of these days Billy the Kid and I will be able to catch an Eagles game (thumbs u

I'm a die-hard Eagles fan and I'm going to the game with my best friend who's a die-hard Cowboys fan...always a good time :applause:

I have a sneaking suspicion Vick is going to beat up on the Cowboys

I'm hoping for a slaughter :applause:

However, the Cowboys have improved and would like nothing better than to play spoiler, so I'm hoping my team plays solid and gets out of there with the "W".

Speaking of which...looks like I'll be at the Eagles-Cowboys game this coming Sunday :)

Are they in Dallas or Philly? If Philly, make sure to stock up on D-Cells.

Dallas this go around...Dallas is closer for us than Philly. Although, hopefully one of these days Billy the Kid and I will be able to catch an Eagles game (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Cowboys, much better with Dez Bryant. Unless the Cowboys D has a big game, then I don't see how they can win.

Maybe Vick will get bit, HARD, by a dog before the game. Poetic Justice.

:tonofbricks:

I'll start off with a few big books...

Scans posted:

Batman Incorporated #1 1:200 Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 $250

No longer for sale!

BatmanInc1Sketch.jpg

Batman: The Return #1 1:200 Finch Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 $300

No longer for sale!

BatmanReturn1Sketch.jpg

It's always hard for me to root for the Cowboys, but as a Packers fan, the Eagles losing couldn't hurt.

I'm hoping for a Jets/Packers Super Bowl, so I'll be rooting for the Jets tonight.

Then again, the Packers are yet to play the Patriots this season, and if the Pats win the next two, maybe they won't be so fired up to beat the Packers.

Oh, and comics!