• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING POSITIVE

46 posts in this topic

Regardless, your joke makes no sense. Why would the bear wipe his with a rabbit which is apparently resistant? And what sort of material is this rabbit made from? Fecal teflon? What's the deal here?

Oh lord, Majorosity - would you please have a satisfying sexual encounter for a night and get this out of your system? What next? That joke lacks continuity and did the rabbit perhaps suggest the glimmer of a flashback before answering the bear? And the utter lack of character development - I mean - was this a grizzly bear or a brown bear or what? Was it an only child bear? Had it recently gone through tragedy? What were the motivations that drove the bear to a) even talk to the rabbit b) ask the rabbit that particular question and c) perform the wipe act? These are highly pertinent, don't you think? And I have even GOTTEN to the rabbits motivations and character!

I agree entirely, Pov! As I said, the joke makes no sense. The bear's motivations are unclear at best. Hell, how were we even supposed to know that the bear had a NEED to have his wiped?? And what was the rabbit doing in the bathroom with the bear??? AND SINCE WHEN DID BEARS USE THE BATHROOM?!?!?!?!??! Clearly, a bear cannot manipulate a doorknob without the advantage of opposable thumbs.

(As far as your offer is concerned, I'm flattered, Pov, truly flattered... but I have a girlfriend. Please, never talk to me ever again. I'm going to go cry in the shower now.)

Regardless, your joke makes no sense. Why would the bear wipe his with a rabbit which is apparently resistant? And what sort of material is this rabbit made from? Fecal teflon? What's the deal here?

Oh lord, Majorosity - would you please have a satisfying sexual encounter for a night and get this out of your system? wink.gif

Hasn't the poor rabbit been traumatized enough already!! foreheadslap.gif

Oh lord, Majorosity - would you please have a satisfying sexual encounter for a night and get this out of your system? wink.gif

Hasn't the poor rabbit been traumatized enough already!! foreheadslap.gif

But he shore does have a purty mouth... insane.gif

Cosmicking on ebay.

Most of his comics are low priced moderns, and even though he makes a small extra profit sometimes on his shipping prices, he usually delivers exactly what was promised. I bought most of my Frank Miller Daredevil run from him a book or 2 at a time, and they were all advertised as grading at 9.6 - 9.8. Out of the 5 I've sent in to CGC, 4 came back as 9.6 and one came back as 9.4.

I usually peruse his stock once a week just to see if he has anything new and interesting listed.

You're kidding me--right. I had the same initial impression and got a goreous lot of books from him the first time I ordered. The second time, about 1/3 of the books that were supposedly NM were F+'s, 1/3 VF's, and drum-roll please................. the remaining 1/3 he claimed to not be able to find, so he sent me double replacements--ALL IN VG-F of books I didn't ask for. Nice guy. And sadly, not worth the trouble figuring out what was what and mailing them back for a refund. Took a lot of gall.

Cosmicking on ebay.

Most of his comics are low priced moderns, and even though he makes a small extra profit sometimes on his shipping prices, he usually delivers exactly what was promised. I bought most of my Frank Miller Daredevil run from him a book or 2 at a time, and they were all advertised as grading at 9.6 - 9.8. Out of the 5 I've sent in to CGC, 4 came back as 9.6 and one came back as 9.4.

I usually peruse his stock once a week just to see if he has anything new and interesting listed.

Just occurred to me that I dumped this on a thread that was supposed to be positive. It was a such an outrageous move on his part, and left me with such negative feelings that I couldn't control my response. Wish I had had more time to deal with it appropriately at the time.

One deal I still remember, I bought a raw Platinum Spidey about the same time I decided to start selling on Ebay ( a little over a year ago), guy had less than 10 Feedbacks, small scan probably a new seller like my self. I took a chance at a little over $50 and won the book. Got it slabbed later on and came back a 9.4 893applaud-thumb.gif Sad to say not every deal went that smooth, but I had picked up a lot af sweet deals.

Well to get this thread back on topic:

I had a bad day at work and came home in a bad mood. I check the mail and to my surprise I have an abundance of priority boxes. 893applaud-thumb.gif Some books that I had been waiting on for some time. I got 5 slabbed books in the mail. The new Heritage catalog came in the mail. I also got Harley's catalog. I'm in a better mood now angel.gif

Just occurred to me that I dumped this on a thread that was supposed to be positive.

I feel the pain. I, too dumped on Khaos for dumping on the bear/rabbit joke. I am shamed. Khaos sucked me in beautifully, the scum!

Dagnabit! Khaos even sucked me into my making a non-positive apology! 893frustrated.gif

Pleasant mid-70's days with sunshine and mild breezes are most pleasant and positive.

Just occurred to me that I dumped this on a thread that was supposed to be positive.

I feel the pain. I, too dumped on Khaos for dumping on the bear/rabbit joke. I am shamed. Khaos sucked me in beautifully, the scum!

Dagnabit! Khaos even sucked me into my making a non-positive apology! 893frustrated.gif

Pleasant mid-70's days with sunshine and mild breezes are most pleasant and positive.

You have damaged my Spirit with your insults. You will be hearing from my lawyer, Ms. Oprah Cochrane, in the morning.

I am quite "positive" you will be "positively" dismayed by her presence in your life.

You have damaged my Spirit with your insults. You will be hearing from my lawyer, Ms. Oprah Cochrane, in the morning.

I am quite "positive" you will be "positively" dismayed by her presence in your life.

Aww Major - can we EVER be friends again??? frown.gifsorry.gif

Aww Major - can we EVER be friends again??? frown.gifsorry.gif

flowerred.gif Though I tease you (and you mercilessly, spitefully, cruelly tease me), you're still one of my Very Favorite Posters!! cloud9.gif

Though I tease you (and you mercilessly, spitefully, cruelly tease me), you're still one of my Very Favorite Posters!!

Dagnabbit - this "from the heart" confessions really tick me off becausse then I have to admit the same. DAG- NAB - IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif