• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy post

29 posts in this topic

We are still in Autumn and the leaves are just starting to turn to golden yellows and fiery reds...... cloud9.gif

Time to put some shrimp on the barbie... 27_laughing.gif

Bet you never heard that one eh mate... wink.gif

We are still in Autumn and the leaves are just starting to turn to golden yellows and fiery reds...... cloud9.gif

Time to put some shrimp on the barbie... 27_laughing.gif

Bet you never heard that one eh mate... wink.gif

Except we wouldn't destroy perfectly good prawns by sticking them on the BBQ. We hates Paul Hogan for ever......... 893frustrated.gif

Hey, life IS good.

First, parenting is a joy. My 16-month old daughter is like a cartoon character... she's so smiley and round-headed. What a riot to hang out with...just like the forum folks. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Second, I am now just one book away from finishing a Fantastic Four run from issues #20 to #40 in 9.2/9.4/9.6. Yee-hah. grin.gif

Third, I bought a raw book from Blazing Bob that happened to have a tiny bit of restoration (missed by both of us) and he's offered to take it back no questions asked! As usual, a classy seller in all ways. acclaim.gif

Finally, I work at a school that has a two-week spring break coming up on Friday. After a long Milwaukee winter full of work, this time off will be awesome.

Dan