• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15, Batman 13, CDNP 24 and more!

49 posts in this topic

New Adventure #28 CGC 3.0 (SR) minor color touch, tape on inside of cover and at CF. Rare; a whopping 4 copies in the census! :o $525

Sorry for the glare on the bottom of the slab; I tried 5 attempts and it kept glaring every frigging time.

na28cgc30sacrow001.jpg

na28cgc30sabc001.jpg

na28cgc30sa001.jpg

Well I have spent myself into near stupidity recently :tonofbricks: (nothing new there) and am selling off all kinds of stuff to pay for my Timely/Nedor addiction. :insane:

:banana: at least you have books to sell...I'm running low on "chopping" block material :P

Four Favorites #10 CGC 1.5 LT/OW - Kurtzman copy - I bought this a couple of months ago right here on the boards; the cover just blew me away! The story from the previous sale thread when I bought it was that it was slabbed prior and was designated as Kurtzman's file copy, but somehow lost the designation on a resub. Wicked rare; a whopping 3 copies in the census; another 1.5 and a 2.5 :o Hate to let this one go; I'm sure I'll never get a shot to own another copy. :cry: $300

4faven10cgc15tnow001.jpg

4fave10bc001.jpg

You can tell it's a Kurtzman copy by the signature on the back cover... I have one of the other ones. And now I'll have this one, too. :banana:

:takeit:

Four Favorites #10 CGC 1.5 LT/OW - Kurtzman copy - I bought this a couple of months ago right here on the boards; the cover just blew me away! The story from the previous sale thread when I bought it was that it was slabbed prior and was designated as Kurtzman's file copy, but somehow lost the designation on a resub. Wicked rare; a whopping 3 copies in the census; another 1.5 and a 2.5 :o Hate to let this one go; I'm sure I'll never get a shot to own another copy. :cry: $300

4faven10cgc15tnow001.jpg

4fave10bc001.jpg

You can tell it's a Kurtzman copy by the signature on the back cover... I have one of the other ones. And now I'll have this one, too. :banana:

Nice pick up. (thumbs u

4faven10cgc15tnow001.jpg

4fave10bc001.jpg

^^

4faven10cgc15tnow001.jpg

4fave10bc001.jpg

There is an old scan on Heritage of this with a different label that says Kurtzman file copy. I never even noticed this when I first bought it until I went snooping around the internet for sale prices. Great pickup :applause: