• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 27 appreciation thread.

45 posts in this topic

Check e-bay, also there's a link in the first page.

i don't know how to use someone else's stock image off ebay and the one in this thread is a small picture embedded inside a review...I was just looking for ...

I actually enjoyed this book. I saw the reviews were mixed of really liking it and pretty much hating it.

I actually put my pre-order in pretty early, the premise was interesting to me... It wasn't really what I was expecting, but when I finished I wanted to see whats gonna happen next. So must have been good enough! Agreed on issue 2 though... I think it'll make or break the series. I'll be there for #2 for sure.

I've heard that this is actually going to turn into a full out series after the 4 issue mini. Anyone know how true that is?

Well, I read it last night and I enjoyed it. The art was funky in a good way. The story is a somewhat interesting premise. A lot of #1 was pretty necessary back story. But I look forward to #2 and to this potentially becoming a running series as has been hinted at.

Picked a copy of #1 up yesterday and going to read it soon (thumbs u I couldn't believe it when I saw that My LCS actually had a few as I thought it would be Chew, Morning glories etc all over again :frustrated:

I wouldn't worry about that with this title. It is not that good.