• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I Can't Believe No One's Started a 143ksk Feedback Thread" Thread

33 posts in this topic

Got a great copy of Black Magic #24 from Steve today. Great addition to my precode collection! Perfectly graded and shipped just as securely as if I'd spent $500 rather than $40.

Thank you!

Steve helped me out in getting a sketch from my favorite artist and didn't even accept the $50 I was offering to help me out.

I was so thankful for his help and can't thank him enough.

Thanks again Steve!

Well, here I am - a returning customer.

He must be doing something right, though I can't figure out what that is. I mean he:

. Can't grade to save his life. Everything he sells is undergraded.

. Refuses to profit on shipping

. Communication? Won't shut up lol

. Freebies. Yes, he gives freebies

And this is a comic book reseller? He really should be ashamed. He makes other dealers look very bad in comparison.

I ask you, is that a good thing? Won't someone think of reputations of those in the industry?

All kidding aside, Steve's a credit to the Boards and a great fellow to deal with.

Just completed a deal for a group of raw golden age with Steve. Grades were solid, shipping was quick and the books came very well packed (thumbs u

Recommended to anyone, please deal with confidence :grin:

Looking forward to our next deal!