• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst sig placement I've seen.

55 posts in this topic

Stan's horrible at sig placement. He's covering up Cap's face too. Below the shield would have been better but that cover isn't exactly laid out with alot of space for good sig placement.

Regardless, it's a great looking book.

It's weird considering he used to be the defacto art director when he was running the show. One would think some of that old skill would still be there for things like sig placement (shrug) Personally, I don't mind where the artist / writer signs the book, it's usually a huge thrill just to have them sign it in the first place :)

A suggestion that I have to avoid an undesirable signature location-

( I am not saying that is a bad sig location because I do not think it is bad)

IS to prepare your book. Make it so that the signature lands where you want it. Why not? Especially on super awesome books that cost lots of $$.

-Sean

A suggestion that I have to avoid an undesirable signature location-

( I am not saying that is a bad sig location because I do not think it is bad)

IS to prepare your book. Make it so that the signature lands where you want it. Why not? Especially on super awesome books that cost lots of $$.

-Sean

Yep, little rectangle cut out the bag can work wonders! The prep thread in the signature room was a real eye opener.

Signature Series still baffles me. He has an unrestored FF1 in a 7.0 with sharpie in the middle of it.

To me that FF1 is beautiful. Clean Crisp Stan sig. I like how it funnels down right under the title. It is not like it is color touch on the spine.