• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #55 9.2 $75 shipped.

14 posts in this topic

Hi Eveyone I have two books for sale today, both for $75 each plus shipping.

:news: Price lowered to $50 shipped on the Cap #73. Final Discount

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread wins. I will post sold if you don't want to post and would prefer to buy PM.

Shipping is $5 for one or both books to Canada/USA.

Payment: Paypal only

Edit: was to include payment details.

Captain America #73. This is a Canadian edition that is part of a bound volume, guess remainders similar to a Fox Giant. The book is coverless and contains what looks like 6 complete Tiimely's, the Captain America #73 is the only super-hero issue with the rest being titles such as Millie and Oscar. The Captain America is complete as far as I know, in regards to number of stories. It contains two stories, The Outcasts of Time and The Mystery of the Deadly Armies.

de090010.jpg

de090011.jpg

Amazing Man #16. This book was a CGC slabbed S (a) 3.0. The book presents very well for the grade. The staples are starting to rust. CR/OW

Label- 3.0 Slight (A). CR/OW. Spine split sealed to the cover, tear seal to cover, cover and centerfold reinforced.

de090008.jpg

de090009.jpg

Amazing Man #16. This book was a CGC slabbed S (a) 3.0. The book presents very well for the grade. The staples are starting to rust. CR/OW

Label- 3.0 Slight (A). CR/OW. Spine split sealed to the cover, tear seal to cover, cover and centerfold reinforced.

de090008.jpg

de090009.jpg

:takeit:

de090008.jpg

de090009.jpg

Thanks- Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

de090008.jpg

de090009.jpg

:cry:

Avengers #55 CGC 9.2 White pages, clean label. 1st appearance of Ultron-5. $90 Shipped in North America.

:news: $75 shipping in North America.

Sorry for the crappy picture, scanner won't take slabs. Very nice looking book I bought off of MCMiles a few years ago.

DSC_0013.jpg

Captain America #73. This is a Canadian edition that is part of a bound volume, guess remainders similar to a Fox Giant. The book is coverless and contains what looks like 6 complete Tiimely's, the Captain America #73 is the only super-hero issue with the rest being titles such as Millie and Oscar. The Captain America is complete as far as I know, in regards to number of stories. It contains two stories, The Outcasts of Time and The Mystery of the Deadly Armies.

de090010.jpg

de090011.jpg

de090010.jpg

de090011.jpg

^^ PM sent

Avengers #55 CGC 9.2 White pages, clean label. 1st appearance of Ultron-5. $90 Shipped in North America.

:news: $75 shipping in North America.

Sorry for the crappy picture, scanner won't take slabs. Very nice looking book I bought off of MCMiles a few years ago.

DSC_0013.jpg

CAL branching out to other titles...