• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detroit Mike Feedback

21 posts in this topic

He says he likes it... Hey, Mikey!

Joe Palooka V.1 #2 1943

VG+ maybe VG/F. Single staple firmly attached inside & out, OW pages. Should tie or beat 2nd highest census. Rare? MUCH better than the water damaged "VG+" on ebay! Hitler cover. $250.00 :news:SOLD! :news:

joe2.jpg

Thanks for the quick payment and pleasant transaction, Mike!

:)

What can you say about Mike - from the D and a great guy. We just exchanged a Spidey 16 for some little green slips of paper with old dudes on them. I think I got screwed.

Thanks Mike!

Jerry

What can you say about Mike - from the D and a great guy. We just exchanged a Spidey 16 for some little green slips of paper with old dudes on them. I think I got screwed.

Thanks Mike!

Jerry

hey, i gave you a kiss with that screw. lol

I bought an awesome book from Mike (Millie The Model #193). It was a fast and easy transaction. And the man is an artist too. You should see the masterpiece he drew on the USPS box. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Mike!

Thanks, Barton! :blush:

Detroit stepped back into the sheeet in Clooneython 14 and put his hands in my pockets...I liked it because...

1) His hands are surprisingly soft...

2) He had money in them.

Dang I like someone with soft hands stuffing money in my pockets :)

xxx ooo

Rupp