• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

hm hm hm

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Adonis !

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Heath !

Speaking of a hard to find GREEN LANTERN book, how about this Neil Gaiman one shot from years ago. GREEN LANTERN/SUPERMAN : LEGEND OF THE GREEN FLAME. Thats a frickin' FRANK MILLER COVER there too.

I've got 4 NM/M 3 NM copies @ $6.66 each!

SOLD ONE COPY TO AVALON

BBCODclooneython20002.jpg

:takeit:

Only 1 copy please...at 60% off

If there's one left, :takeit: @ 60% off.

Speaking of a hard to find GREEN LANTERN book, how about this Neil Gaiman one shot from years ago. GREEN LANTERN/SUPERMAN : LEGEND OF THE GREEN FLAME. Thats a frickin' FRANK MILLER COVER there too.

I've got 4 NM/M 3 NM copies @ $6.66 each!

SOLD ONE COPY TO AVALON

BBCODclooneython20002.jpg

:takeit:

Only 1 copy please...at 60% off

If there's one left, :takeit: @ 60% off.

I think all these are gone Mike... but I will check the warehouse / closet :)

The Rupp stands at ATTENTION and is forever indebted to the myth known only as... DETROIT MIKE :golfclap:

IMG_0791.jpg

:acclaim:

Between your last two threads and my recent trip to Gatlinburg ( I rented a real nice cabin), Tennessee has received most of my 2010 income. hm