• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

This Clooney sketch ?

Actually the Snake was unclear lol I was going with the original quote there...$25 for the Warlock slab, a Wolvie blank, and the Clooney sketch (must study the work of the master before I do my own lol )

hm Will you allow me to retain the image of the Clooney sketch for promotional purposes concerning future Clooneython threads in the future? Purely promotional purposes sir.

Absolutely...I may even dress him up or put festive accoutrements on the comic to promote your threads in the future. Purely for amusement purposes and future freebie consideration sir lol

And if someone comes after this monumental piece of board history and makes me an offer I can't refuse (this is investment grade material) I will give right of first refusal to you :baiting:

I feel this is a fair and beneficial offer for us both. I must concur and agree to your terms.

One CGC 9.6 Warlock 13, One Wolvie Blank and One said Clooney sketch for $25.

I await your blood bonding :takeit: sign sir.

And if someone comes after this monumental piece of board history and makes me an offer I can't refuse (this is investment grade material) I will give right of first refusal to you :baiting:

I feel this is a fair and beneficial offer for us both. I must concur and agree to your terms.

:takeit:

:devil: I think I will more than get my money's worth out of this one bwah ha ha ha...oooh the humanity...the smugness is headed to Alabama :devil:

:devil: I think I will more than get my money's worth out of this one bwah ha ha ha...oooh the humanity...the smugness is headed to Alabama :devil:

Two men enter... one man leave. Beyond ThunderRupp! ^^

:applause:

Is this the part where I say ....

70 % OFF WHATS LEFT!

...excluding whats excluded and the other CGC deals that are out there as well as the already cheap as hell Alan Moore DVD's.

I've got 25 more minutes of life left in me.... and by Gawd this is gonna be as close to a sell out as I can get it ! Clooney lovers... I am done at 12:30 !

EMBRACE # 1 CARMEN ELECTRA PHOTO COVER. 4 @ $3.33 each All of them.

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET # 1 NICE COPY and only $6.66

SAW # 1. NM $10

HALLOWEEN ONE GOOD SCARE LIMITED EDITION. NM. $10

:takeit: @ 70% off

^^

Bryan just waiting to pounce ! :)