• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON II - THREAD IS DONE! KAPUT! FINISHED! JUMPED THE SHARK! OVER! THX!

1,524 posts in this topic

And somehow when I went to grab Snake Eye's Clooney Quote win... I found out that I have 5 more copies of this gem... sealed & new! Retails $26 at Amazon last time I looked.

Own it for $10 right now.... again got 5 left. :)

IMG_0818.jpg

hm hm hm

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Adonis !

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Heath !

Now if we are talking the Clooney sketch...there may be something to this offer hm

:baiting:

hm hm hm

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Adonis !

FREE Wolvie Blank # 1 with purchase of Warlock # 13 CGC book and your name happens to be Heath !

Now if we are talking the Clooney sketch...there may be something to this offer hm

:baiting:

So you're sayin... the 2 CGC books, the free Alan Moore DVD set and the Clooney sketch for $40 ? Am I hearing the Snake charms correctly?

This Clooney sketch ?

Actually the Snake was unclear lol I was going with the original quote there...$25 for the Warlock slab, a Wolvie blank, and the Clooney sketch (must study the work of the master before I do my own lol )

hm Will you allow me to retain the image of the Clooney sketch for promotional purposes concerning future Clooneython threads in the future? Purely promotional purposes sir.