• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just one...Planet Comics #4 CGC 8.5

29 posts in this topic

Just a single book tonight. I've had a few PMs about it so I thought I would post it here. Planet Comics #4 in CGC 8.5. Only four copies graded higher and none of those have sold publicly in years. Incredible offwhite to white pages.

Special board price is $4,800. Shipping will be $15.

No probies or HoS members need apply.

PMs and offers welcome but :takeit: in this thread or by PM rules. Early-bird gets the worm according to the time stamp.

69.jpg

Just a single book tonight. I've had a few PMs about it so I thought I would post it here. Planet Comics #4 in CGC 8.5. Only four copies graded higher and none of those have sold publicly in years. Incredible offwhite to white pages.

Special board price is $5310, the same as I paid. Shipping will be $15.

PMs and offers welcome but :takeit: in this thread or by PM rules. Early-bird gets the worm according to the time stamp.

69.jpg

Now that's Golden Age. :headbang:

Special board price is $4,800. Shipping will be $15.

69.jpg

Price has been slashed to $4,800.

Special board price is $4,500.

69.jpg

Price now reduced to $4500 shipped.