• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just one...Planet Comics #4 CGC 8.5

29 posts in this topic

hey!

take the sticker off will ya. it lets everyone know where you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie

still hard to believe this is someone's undercopy.

I'm doing everything I can to make it someone's overcopy but no one wants to cooperate so far. It is still available if anyone is interested.

gettting closer :baiting:

I would have already pulled the trigger at this price if I didn't have a copy already - a New Years present for yourself rick, perhaps? hm

Buy that one and sell your undercopy. (shrug)

(Still kicking myself that I missed the 4.0 earlier and wishing I had $4500...)

gettting closer :baiting:

I would have already pulled the trigger at this price if I didn't have a copy already - a New Years present for yourself rick, perhaps? hm

unfortunately, I have a max I can pay...as mentioned, we are close though hm

I don't remember the bidding increment. Maybe $100? I'd love to find the underbidder but I had it posted on CLink for a while and no one even sniffed at it. Maybe I ought to give it another shot.

Just a single book tonight. I've had a few PMs about it so I thought I would post it here. Planet Comics #4 in CGC 8.5. Only four copies graded higher and none of those have sold publicly in years. Incredible offwhite to white pages.

Special board price is $4,800. Shipping will be $15.

No probies or HoS members need apply.

PMs and offers welcome but :takeit: in this thread or by PM rules. Early-bird gets the worm according to the time stamp.

69.jpg

Price reduced to $4100 shipped. A freaking steal.