• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome! Back from CGC!

81 posts in this topic

I have been waiting and waiting for my group of moderns to be graded and today was the day! Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself. You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made. I would have guessed the average age here in the teens, but seeing the comics that most of you own would say otherwise. Obviously the stigma of the Comic-reading Geek doesn't wash off with age.

Merry Christmas to me.

BTW flame on because I won't be back to respond. Hopefully PGX has some down to earth mortals.

Thanks for delivering the news (thumbs u

fail-rapist.jpg

You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made.

You obviously haven't been reading very closely then. Some people on here haven't go a ing clue.

You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made.

You obviously haven't been reading very closely then. Some people on here haven't go a ing clue.

Isn't it enough to drop the "t" when it is spoken? Do you have to drop it off the written word as well? [

Isn't it enough to drop the "t" when it is spoken? Do you have to drop it off the written word as well? [

It's an affliction, like putting a random [ at the end of sentences.

It was that close to a complete quote fail. Wouldn't that have been a fine how do you do?

Bazinga!

I Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself.

I just was able to read this thread. Sounds like a sore-head. I hope the door didn't crack him in his azz to hard on the way out. (shrug)

DR.X

Bazinga!

Biseri :gossip:

I have been waiting and waiting for my group of moderns to be graded and today was the day! Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself. You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made. I would have guessed the average age here in the teens, but seeing the comics that most of you own would say otherwise. Obviously the stigma of the Comic-reading Geek doesn't wash off with age.

Merry Christmas to me.

BTW flame on because I won't be back to respond. Hopefully PGX has some down to earth mortals.

I bet you practiced that petulant, emetic little outpouring alone in mummy's basement in front of a mirror, eh? ;)

emetic, Andrew? I am now swayed to think you shill posted that just so you could use those big words in response. lol

Hope all is well on your side of the pond. :slapfight:

He's onto me. I just wanted to use big words. :cry:

All's okay over 'ere, apart from the damned weather. I'd rather be in Monterey....

Merry Christmas to me.

Current population.. One less cry baby. Buh Bye Whiner :applause:

I don't know what compelled me to read this whole thread.

Everyone is waiting to see the wreckage when the letters p-g-x appear. It's the ghoul in us all and you just expect the worst when you see those laughable letters together. :insane:

I Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself.

I just was able to read this thread. Sounds like a sore-head. I hope the door didn't crack him in his azz to hard on the way out. (shrug)

DR.X

I hope it hurts like a mofo when the door handle goes up his .

Andrew :foryou: