• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome! Back from CGC!

81 posts in this topic

I have been waiting and waiting for my group of moderns to be graded and today was the day! Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself. You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made. I would have guessed the average age here in the teens, but seeing the comics that most of you own would say otherwise. Obviously the stigma of the Comic-reading Geek doesn't wash off with age.

Merry Christmas to me.

BTW flame on because I won't be back to respond. Hopefully PGX has some down to earth mortals.

I'm surprised you haven't got your dad to come on here and tell us all off. :/

Exactly.

Merry Christmas, Andrew.

lol

ok, who is this?

It may be CarolinaComix. It may not. The MO fits. If it is, so what? Same old same old. If it isn't, well, it certainly perked up a cold and snowy Monday morning.

I get to replace a chill with a shill.

our wind chill here in N. Fl has us at 15 degrees...but no snow :cry:

Tomorrow's going to be colder.... :cry:

WAIT!!! You can check the status of your books being graded on-line?!?!?! Does this include CGC SS that were submitted by someone else for me??? MAN, I'm not as N00b as he is and I didn't know any of that!!! (I come here for the witty conversations!)

Someone point me in the right direction please!

Hey! I found it (surprised what you find when you look!) but since they were submitted by someone else for me I don't have the invoice number....

Even if you had the Invoice #,you can not check the status of the invoice from someone else's account thru your account...just so you know.

That's why IF possible,and if they will do it,i always include one of MY invoices with a submission thru a third party.Then i have access,and can follow what's going on...keep that in mind.

Not all will do it,as they want full control of the situation,but others will..you just have to ask. (thumbs u

Very cool - THANKS!

I have been waiting and waiting for my group of moderns to be graded and today was the day! Thank God I can stop coming to these freaking boards every day to check on the status, because if I have to read anymore of the blah you other trolls give out then I'll kill myself. You all must have supreme understanding of the industry with the thousands of posts you've made. I would have guessed the average age here in the teens, but seeing the comics that most of you own would say otherwise. Obviously the stigma of the Comic-reading Geek doesn't wash off with age.

Merry Christmas to me.

BTW flame on because I won't be back to respond. Hopefully PGX has some down to earth mortals.

And with only 18 days left in the year, we get the Post of the Year!

(worship)lol

Merry Christmas to me.

Exactly.

Merry Christmas, Andrew.

lol

ok, who is this?

I think they think it's Carolina Comix. The bad tempered guy who comes on under different aliases.

That guy was fun.Simply say good morning and it was on lol

Merry Christmas to me.

I bet you practiced that petulant, emetic little outpouring alone in mummy's basement in front of a mirror, eh? ;)

We had a real swing of weather. Yesterday was mild (just above 0 degrees) with wet snow fall. This morning it's -11 degrees Celsius with a wind chill of -22 degrees Celsius.

:eek:

canadians :slapfight:

That is -7 Fahrenheit for all you non Canadians out there.

Merry Christmas to me.

Exactly.

Merry Christmas, Andrew.

lol

ok, who is this?

It may be CarolinaComix. It may not. The MO fits. If it is, so what? Same old same old. If it isn't, well, it certainly perked up a cold and snowy Monday morning.

I get to replace a chill with a shill.

Tomorrow's going to be colder.... :cry:

colder for you guys but luckily not us...you are getting our weather tomorrow, so we are actually going to be 10 degrees warmer tomorrow :headbang:

We had a real swing of weather. Yesterday was mild (just above 0 degrees) with wet snow fall. This morning it's -11 degrees Celsius with a wind chill of -22 degrees Celsius.

Geez! It's going to be a blustery 84 degrees here in California today.september2010sch0.gif

Yeah, I was looking for a Fahrenheit conversion and then got side tracked.

:cry:

Yeah, I was looking for a Fahrenheit conversion and then got side tracked.

:cry:

The only one i know is 40 below=40 below,on both. (thumbs u

we are upto above freezing now...

Right Now 9:18 AM CST

34 ° Mostly Sunny

Feels Like 25°

Relative Humidity 49%

Barometer 30.05(Rising)atm

Dew Point 17 °

Visibility 10.00 Miles

UV Index 1 Low

Wind Speed NNW 15 to 26mph

It's a wind up.

Ain't it always?

Oh, I don't know - plenty of genuine posts around that are beyond stupid.

Really? Name one.

:insane: