• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rare books you own

51 posts in this topic

IMG_1129.jpg

:whistle:

Hoarder. :grin:

Wouldn't that have been funny if I'd only bought ONE of the 10 #2s that Jay Company had...?

Because they frequently threw out long boxes of stuff that didn't sell, and when I bought these, nobody really knew much about them.

Good thing, huh?

so they didn't bother to think that maybe a signed/numbered book (from a hot artist and title) might be something to do some further research on....

Were you around the hobby in 2002....?

Let me offer some insight. The Maxx has never been a "hot" title. It is a great title, but at its most popular, it was never a "hot" title.

Agreed, it was never "hot". He might have thought it was a hot title because of the MTV animated series?

IMG_1129.jpg

:whistle:

Hoarder. :grin:

Wouldn't that have been funny if I'd only bought ONE of the 10 #2s that Jay Company had...?

Because they frequently threw out long boxes of stuff that didn't sell, and when I bought these, nobody really knew much about them.

Good thing, huh?

so they didn't bother to think that maybe a signed/numbered book (from a hot artist and title) might be something to do some further research on....

Were you around the hobby in 2002....?

Let me offer some insight. The Maxx has never been a "hot" title. It is a great title, but at its most popular, it was never a "hot" title.

Agreed, it was never "hot". He might have thought it was a hot title because of the MTV animated series?

I don't know... the copy on the bottom right looks like it's getting pretty warm! :insane: