• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best way to do a CGC in UK

7 posts in this topic

The way i usually certify my comics is to get a dealer in the U.K. who is on the CGC dealer list to send them off for me. That way i pay the dealer for the postage hopefully at a cheaper rate then sending the items myself would cost (Fed-Ex are pretty expensive). And i have the security in dealing with someone at this end who can chase things up for me if need be.

Do as I do, submit yourself through heritage (or any of the others with 20% off), then ship it to them insured. If your sending in a few then the 20% discount offsets the extra cost, and you are dealing direct, so no major extra costs (most UK dealers submit on your behalf at full cost (so they make the 20%) and charge a premium).

CGC will ship it to you after grading by fedex 2 day shipping, which isnt that bad a price, but the exact cost is determined on how many you send in. No import duties as the FMV is not declared.

If you want to drop me a PM I can submit yours along with mine (due to send in next week), I will just charge you what it costs. This would only benefit me by bringing down the combined shipping costs thumbsup2.gif

ALL WELCOME thumbsup2.gif