• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Nut's Feedback Thread

63 posts in this topic

Chris never told me he had a kudos thread, if I had known I would have posted here sooner. I've done several deals now with Chris over the last year or so. A great guy, period. He is an honest dealer, straight up and a pleasure to do business with. Outstanding Boardie, and I'm grateful to know him.

Best wishes to you and yours Chris. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Chris has been great to do business with. Very flexible with time and payment options.

He let me get a nice big pile together from his most recent sale and shipped it when I was ready.

Everything was packed up nice and solid and it all arrived at my home perfectly.

I was so happy with what I bought that I ended up seeing some more stuff I wanted and so have started another pile while he works through the rest of the books he's putting up for sale.

Can't go wrong here and I'd recommend him 100 times over and again.

--Anthony

Chris shipped me a short box worth of books and they arrived safe and quickly lol

Very easy to work with, great communication and awesome deals! I'll be a return customer for sure.

Chris is a really great guy just bought a ton Of Daredevil books from him!Speedy Next day shipping,great packaging and books in Said condition or better!He really worked with me!I will definitely be buying from Chris again soon!!send me that list Of Daredevils you have left lol! (thumbs u