• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the heck do I have to do...

31 posts in this topic

to get you guys to listen to and call in to The Comic Zone?

Well, I really hope one of you guys calls in on Monday because I just got you two of the biggest Spidey artists of all time (other than Ditko who is impossible). Monday's show on www.worldtalkradio.com from 3-4pm EST will feature Todd McFarlane and John Romita Sr.!

I am so pumped! Unfortunately I will be at Wizard LA but Ed Sanchez will be guest hosting. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you guys could call in (sheesh you have enough time to sit on this chatroom all day). Call the show toll free at 888-514-2100 in North America and outside of N. America 001-858-268-3068. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Vinny -

I've tried to listen, but unfortunately, I don't have Real Audio on my computer. I refuse to install it because it is an invasive program that gets into everything and I've heard it's loaded with adware.

Perhaps you could stream in Windows Media as well?

Thanks - Steve

Two words: Frank Miller.

to get you guys to listen to and call in to The Comic Zone?

Well, I really hope one of you guys calls in on Monday because I just got you two of the biggest Spidey artists of all time (other than Ditko who is impossible). Monday's show on www.worldtalkradio.com from 3-4pm EST will feature Todd McFarlane and John Romita Sr.!

I am so pumped! Unfortunately I will be at Wizard LA but Ed Sanchez will be guest hosting. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you guys could call in (sheesh you have enough time to sit on this chatroom all day). Call the show toll free at 888-514-2100 in North America and outside of N. America 001-858-268-3068. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

From what I udnerstand Ditko lives in NYC not to far from my office.

I don't think we need to bring up Mcfarlane's balls-you pervert (lol).

Comic Zone is listened to through Windows Media Player.

Hey Oldguy you guys are on this chatroom all day-try to call in for a few mintues.

Hey Oldguy you guys are on this chatroom all day-try to call in for a few mintues.

Off and on. When I'm rebooting a server or ghosting a workstation or doing anything that basically consists of me sitting around doing nothing for 5 min. then I'm on here. For as much as I post I actually spend very little time on here when you add it all up. It's very hard to be on here at a specific time (or to listen to your show at it's set time). I have enjoyed the archives, but getting on the live show is tough, and I've tried several times.

I won't be around to listen to it during the live airing, but I'll listen to it afterwards as I normally do. I assume you'll already be asking this, but just in case, will you ask Romita Sr if fans can expect to see his work on any more titles or is he done altogether again after ASM 500. Would love to see him working on an on-going ASM title...

Thx

Brian