• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine: "The End" vs. "Origin"

7 posts in this topic

Which do you think will be the more popular series when all is said and done? It would appear to be Origin at this point I would guess, but over time I wonder which series will be the more in demand.

Which do you think will be the more popular series when all is said and done? It would appear to be Origin at this point I would guess, but over time I wonder which series will be the more in demand.

Origin is cannon so its part of history

The end is a possibility so its possible another story will negate it

Origin is cannon so its part of history

The end is a possibility so its possible another story will negate it

That's... actually a very good point (minus the weapon of war typo). 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

That's... actually a very good point (minus the weapon of war typo).

A good point, but I wouldn't put it past Marvel to ret-con EITHER of them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If Marvel does Origin 2 then it will make it harder to do a retcon!!

you know The end is a Fantasy because even though it's set a hundred years in future it uses modern style Canadian 50's .

Canadian money gets redesigned every 10 years or so and old bills are taken out of circulation