• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What artist would you love to get a sketch from?

92 posts in this topic

Steve Ditko Spider-Man :D

In September 2007, Jonathan Ross hosted a one-hour documentary, In Search of Steve Ditko for the arts channel BBC Four. Ross in his documentary noted that only "four or five" public photographs of Ditko are known to exist, and one voice recording. Ross, accompanied by Neil Gaiman, met Steve Ditko at his New York office but he declined to be photographed or interviewed for the show. He did however give the two a selection of some of his old comic books. At the end of the show Ross said he has since spoken to Ditko on the telephone and was now on first name terms with him.

Can I get one too! (shrug)

I heard Danny AKA Mutant Keys draws good stick figures with claws and calls them Wolverine sketches, so I'd probably lean towards that certain talent.

Other than him..... ??? I just don't know. So many artists.

--------

In all reality a Finch - DD / X-Men or SM would be nice. Maybe a nightcrawler from the X-Men if I had to narrow it down.

My most wanted sketch would be a Hobgoblin done by John Romita JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO QUESTION!!!!

Rich

Sean Harmon spider sketch

Still.

I can't find it. I may have to do a new one. Like Hulk tearing Tom Brady in half . . .

Ooooo, do Brady as a Ginger.