• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hotflips Feedback Thread

37 posts in this topic

I somehow deleted this post and I'm not sure how I did it. hm

I wanted to make sure to thank Jeff and I was more than pleased

with our transaction and he's an excellent seller with great products.

I would highly recommend "Hotflips" to any collector for all their comic

book supplies.

Thanks again Jeff,

fay :foryou:

I just received a box today from HotFlips that contained part comic supplies and part comics. A nice Spider-Man: Blue set (had none of these), some nice bagged Transformers comics, more Silver Age plastic bags (2,000 to be exact) and some sweet new magazine size flip-n-stick bags for my CGC graded mags. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

I just received a box today from HotFlips that contained part comic supplies and part comics. A nice Spider-Man: Blue set (had none of these), some nice bagged Transformers comics, more Silver Age plastic bags (2,000 to be exact) and some sweet new magazine size flip-n-stick bags for my CGC graded mags. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Thanks buddy.

Many thanks to Jeff and Charles for putting up with a nightmare customer. First I couldn't get my account created for some odd reason and then the first package arrived ripped open by someone in the postal system. They mailed out replacements to get me taken care of. Thank you guys! I will be back (not in re-runs).