• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Collector Stereotypes

83 posts in this topic

When people find out that I collect comics it's a total shock because I don't have the appearance of a comic collector.

Normally Police Officers don't give a rats arse about comics...they just like guns.

To me, I get the best of the both worlds. Guns and Comics.

Really - I prefer women to guns, but each to their own. :insane:

Comics are still cool though. (thumbs u

Considering I've been married for almost ten years the whole WOMEN part would be a little hard to explain to my wife.

That's what the guns are for.

Most of my friends usually ask me:

Do guys in comic shops stare at you awkwardly?

Infact, yes they do.

That's weird - they just ignore me hm

Hmm, I wonder why! :whistle:

They are ignorant and stupid - everyone knows Mary Marvel would beat Ms Marvel in a fight.

Most of my friends usually ask me:

Do guys in comic shops stare at you awkwardly?

Infact, yes they do.

That's weird - they just ignore me hm

Hmm, I wonder why! :whistle:

They are ignorant and stupid - everyone knows Mary Marvel would beat Ms Marvel in a fight.

Actually I rather agree. Although to be fair, Wonder Woman would beat them all up.

Considering I've been married for almost ten years the whole WOMEN part would be a little hard to explain to my wife.

Yes. Marriage typically puts an end to the "women" part of things.

(tsk)

Not in Utah.

(tsk)

Not in Utah.

Do you live in Utah? Cause I sure don't :makepoint:

(tsk)

Not in Utah.

Do you live in Utah? Cause I sure don't :makepoint:

Emotionally immature fanboys who can't handle a debate about anything without making it personal. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys who can't handle change without erupting into riots. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys who think anyone disagreeing with their dearly cherished notions....regardless of their validity...is a personal attack. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys who can't handle a debate about anything without making it personal. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys who can't handle change without erupting into riots. (thumbs u

Emotionally immature fanboys who think anyone disagreeing with their dearly cherished notions....regardless of their validity...is a personal attack. (thumbs u

Nu-uh.

Nu-uh.

lol Redpants describes the boardies. Figured this topic might produce a few gems.

Nu-uh.

Huh. You snowed in right now? Not getting through on the celly.

Nu-uh.

lol Redpants describes the boardies. Figured this topic might produce a few gems.

(thumbs u