• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber White Space Stickers

12 posts in this topic

I'm trying to fill in my white spaces and other mistakes in my photo-journals. Does anyone have a scan of the stickers that can be printed for those of us that don't have all the CBM issues? Alternatively, perhaps someone has collected scans of all the missing books that they could share? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried without success (I've been trying to make a habit of it before posting a new topic although, my search skills aren't as good as some). I did find a thread where there were posts of Gerber 10s and such along with some of the missing books. The stickers in the CBM completed the journals, did they not?

Try Matt's site.....This is the full, comprehensive list of books not pictured in Ernie Gerber's Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books, including it's location in the book, and scarcity index number.

http://www.classicsincorporated.com/feature_unseengold.htm

:applause:

I tried without success (I've been trying to make a habit of it before posting a new topic although, my search skills aren't as good as some). I did find a thread where there were posts of Gerber 10s and such along with some of the missing books. The stickers in the CBM completed the journals, did they not?
I expanded the search to 4 years... it's there, but matt's site is better

Try Matt's site.....This is the full, comprehensive list of books not pictured in Ernie Gerber's Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books, including it's location in the book, and scarcity index number.

http://www.classicsincorporated.com/feature_unseengold.htm

Wow! You guys are fast. I'm trying to find reasonable resolution scans of the books to make my own pictures to fill in. Matt's images are pretty low res. But thanks for the link. I didn't know he had put that together.

I expanded the search to 4 years... it's there, but matt's site is better

Thanks, Gator.

I'm trying to find reasonable resolution scans of the books to make my own pictures to fill in. Matt's images are pretty low res.

comics.org can help you with better scans.