• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 in Comic Review

32 posts in this topic

I met more boardies this year and met none of my collecting goals whatsoever. :blush:

So as soon as the thread starts for comic collecting resolutions with the coming New Year, I will fill it with more empty promises of finishing my Iron Man run and buying some OA. :D

Is your Iron Man run in the registry Royce or just HG raw ?

I don't make goals because of the nature of the hobby. I feel more like I'm standing beside a river waiting and watching to see what comes floating past and if I like it I try to land it. Goals require much more focus and effort

I don't make goals because of the nature of the hobby. I feel more like I'm standing beside a river waiting and watching to see what comes floating past and if I like it I try to land it. Goals require much more focus and effort

Haha I know what you mean. Its almost impossible to walk into an antique shop, see a couple of cheap and appealing covers and not buy them (even though you don't read or collect that series). I'm just glad that my pull list is just ASM, USM and Chew. I still like to read the rest but I'D rather wait for the HC or get them second hand.

Did I mention I got hooked into sketches real bad?!?!?! :D

1/ Gave a lot of love, respect and support to my family.

2/ Got to see the best private collection I have ever seen and probably ever will see in my life time.

3/ Whittled my ASM CGC collection down to the final 2 books!

4/ Talked a lot of cash :censored: here!

END!

I'd like to hug you all, but I ain't gonna!

:acclaim:

hm

(thumbs u