• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favourite Joe Kubert covers here!

64 posts in this topic

NOBODY could draw battle fatigue like Kubert. Rock is not processing anything at this moment. I've never seen anything in comics before or since that captured the way I imagine shell-shock. Unbelievable cover every step of the way.

oaaw100.jpg

Kubert is teh awesome!

This is amongst my top 5 favorite covers no matter which day you ask me.

That`s what I say about this Kubert cover. Anyone who gets hung up on the perspective issues needs to get a life.

BB34.jpg

That's what I say about Alex Schomburg haters :baiting:

Magnificent book! :cloud9:

You fellows have posted two very nice Brave & the Bold 23s! And here I thought it was a really tough book!

I'll try to post my own tomorrow, which actually doesn't really suffer in comparison.

I prefer the cover of Brave & the Bold 24 though but I've never come across a really nice copy.

:(

The Kubert work that resonates the most with me is his Tarzan cover for the Overstreet price Guide #4.

That was the first price guide I ever got. Unfortunately I don't have a scan of it.

My favorite Joe Kubert cover. Always has been, always will be, forever and ever, amen.

StarSpangledWarStories151.jpg

That is a great one (thumbs u