• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 1*

197 posts in this topic

I noticed that too..... but I havn't seen any grades by any of the others on my group pm .... so I think its ok.

That and Watson is too sharp to make a mistake that boneheaded hm

Question.

The pm I was sent for submitting grades is a group pm. If others submit grades will I see it in my pm?

This is my first time at the rodeo so I don't need a snarky comment.

I'm pretty sure the other participants in the PM are just keeping track of the scores.

Question.

The pm I was sent for submitting grades is a group pm. If others submit grades will I see it in my pm?

The group of people included in the PM are not in the contest.

Next time allow me to use a snarky comment. I'm much more entertaining when I'm off the cuff and unedited. :makepoint:

Question.

The other folks in the group PM are not in the contest. They are the backbone of the contest with scoring, grading, record keeping and so on and so forth. If one of us gets sick or has an emergency, then we have more than one set of eyes to keep everything going on track. (thumbs u

Question.

The other folks in the group PM are not in the contest. They are the backbone of the contest with scoring, grading, record keeping and so on and so forth. If one of us gets sick or has an emergency, then we have more than one set of eyes to keep everything going on track. (thumbs u

So, if all of you suddenly become Giants fans, and see replays of todays

game, and decide to jump off tall buildings all within a 48 hour period, we

are basically screwed ?

Thank you. Now I can post my horrendous grades without any prejudice.

The other members in my group pm are there for support and encouragement, right. hm

But remember to not read anything into graemlins posted. They could seem to symbolize encouragement or discouragement, but it's all subterfuge. I'm not sure what subterfuge exactly means (:lol:), but I think I'm on the right trail. :think:

Question.

are basically screwed ?

Yes.

Question.

are basically screwed ?

I hate you with a passion usually only reserved for a preachers hatred of the devil. :censored:

21 points with 7 min left in the 4th. We allow a sub-human, soul less, criminal to embarrass our defense.

I am ashamed of the NY Giants today.