• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman / Detective Comics Collecting Thread

146 posts in this topic

Night of the Beast is probably first on my hit list though--it's been forever since I read it last and I seem to recall it being one of my favorite ones (prior to Knightfall coming out).

:popcorn:

I sold mine to make room, and regretted it later. Please remind us all if it is worth going back and replacing these books.

I have a few of them. It was cool to read Batman 237, although I'm still not sure why that book gets the money it does.

And one of them reprints some cool Brave & Bold appearances, like 85 (w/ Green Lantern) and another one (with Sgt. Rock).

I have a few of them. It was cool to read Batman 237, although I'm still not sure why that book gets the money it does.

And one of them reprints some cool Brave & Bold appearances, like 85 (w/ Green Lantern) and another one (with Sgt. Rock).

I got mine for $6

Time to bump a long dead thread. I read all 15 pages of this last night and figured that Batman needed some love. Since everyone seems to love some Knightfall books.

th_Batman491-f.jpgth_Batman492-F.jpgth_Batman493-f.jpgth_Batman495-f.jpgth_Batman497-f.jpg

th_Batman499-F.jpgth_Batman500-f.jpgth_Batman509-F.jpgth_BatmanShadowoftheBat26-F.jpgth_BatmanShadowoftheBat29-f.jpg

th_DetectiveComics659-f.jpgth_DetectiveComics660-f.jpgth_DetectiveComics661-f.jpgth_DetectiveComics663-f.jpgth_DetectiveComics669-F.jpg

th_DetectiveComics675-f.jpg

I have 4 or 5 more blue labels at CGC as well as Batman 492 platinum, 492 2nd print and Tec 659 2nd print SS coming back signed by Breyfogle.