• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 10K+ Funny Book club

285 posts in this topic

Thanks!

I dont know if you have kids but if you do, yours is luckier than mine, if you ask me.

I know you've said you dont want to sell that 8.5 SC22. If that gets passed down to your son, he'll be much better off than mine. That SC22 is A LOT rarer than a 7.0 AF15 and probably worth more at this point as well. That thing is practically one of a kind. If i'm not mistaken, thats 1 of the top 5 SC22's out there isnt it?

Thanks!

I dont know if you have kids but if you do, yours is luckier than mine, if you ask me.

I know you've said you dont want to sell that 8.5 SC22. If that gets passed down to your son, he'll be much better off than mine. That SC22 is A LOT rarer than a 7.0 AF15 and probably worth more at this point as well. That thing is practically one of a kind. If i'm not mistaken, thats 1 of the top 5 SC22's out there isnt it?

Currently, I feel this is the third best copy in existence. The color of this book is stunning, and the slight foxing in the back cover kept in from being a 9.2.

Thanks!

Currently, I feel this is the third best copy in existence. The color of this book is stunning, and the slight foxing in the back cover kept in from being a 9.2.

Well, that's been graded, it's the third best copy in existence. There are a few others that are in collections, raw, not to be slabbed any time soon.

Thanks!

Well, that's been graded, it's the third best copy in existence. There are a few others that are in collections, raw, not to be slabbed any time soon.

That's true at least for now.

The three or four I know of won't be sold, no matter what the price reaches. They're hard core, DC collectors who don't seem to care about the money. I don't know that they'd slab above 8.5, but have seen two of them, they sure look 9.0 or better, well centered, with ow/w pages. I tried to buy one about 5 years ago at which time I was told that there was zero interest in selling and until they sell the whole collection, if ever, they weren't going to be sold. There are a few collections out there that DC collections are held onto and less publicly known than most Marvel collections.

The three or four I know of won't be sold, no matter what the price reaches. They're hard core, DC collectors who don't seem to care about the money. I don't know that they'd slab above 8.5, but have seen two of them, they sure look 9.0 or better, well centered, with ow/w pages. I tried to buy one about 5 years ago at which time I was told that there was zero interest in selling and until they sell the whole collection, if ever, they weren't going to be sold. There are a few collections out there that DC collections are held onto and less publicly known than most Marvel collections.

That's going to something to see those 8.5+ someday. Roy, mention he have seen a really high grade copy also.

I believe we have discussed this in other threads before, but I think there are going to be a few "unknown" old school GA and SA collections surfacing over the next decade that will contain a number of nice keys. (thumbs u

I believe we have discussed this in other threads before, but I think there are going to be a few "unknown" old school GA and SA collections surfacing over the next decade that will contain a number of nice keys. (thumbs u

They keep coming and not to mention the Savannah "cream collection:.