• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 10K+ Funny Book club

285 posts in this topic

rifleman10.jpg

This comic is pizzing on the parade.

I don't know, I think it provides some stiff competition.

I'll admit it's a hard act to follow.

Great thread, I'm glad it was erected

Definitely something to get excited about.

I've never heard of this book, guess i need to bone up on my Riflemans knowledge

I'm hesitant to interrupt the...uh...rousing conversation but you can make your arguments for and against whether this one should be in the club. It's got no FMV set since it has never been offered for sale and the next highest graded copy is a 7.5

ToS1FC-1.jpg

rifleman10.jpg

I've never heard of this book, guess i need to bone up on my Riflemans knowledge

This one really sticks out in the census, too.

I'm hesitant to interrupt the...uh...rousing conversation but you can make your arguments for and against whether this one should be in the club. It's got no FMV set since it has never been offered for sale and the next highest graded copy is a 7.5

ToS1FC-1.jpg

HOLY :censored:!!!

I've never even seen a copy of that book much less a 9.0!

Cheetah, can you figure out an amount you would charge to let me browse your comic room because i would DEFINITELY pay it!!! (worship)

rifleman10.jpg

This one really sticks out in the census, too.

That book has a firm grip on first position.

Seriously, that's a remarkable picture which is very hard to replicate from an elitist's adorable daughter. (worship)

She`s an elitist too. She refused to get her picture taken with a mere Aquaman 1.

Chip off the old block, I say.

ToS1FC-1.jpg

HOLY :censored:!!!

I've never even seen a copy of that book much less a 9.0!

Cheetah, can you figure out an amount you would charge to let me browse your comic room because i would DEFINITELY pay it!!! (worship)

Cheetah collection is amazing. :applause: Many books are top census and one of kind. I say Cheetah is our "chairman of the club". (worship)

I say Cheetah is our "chairman of the club". (worship)

Amongst forum members it's probably Ghost Town for the Silver Age.

I'm hesitant to voluntarily join this club...concentrating on monetary value seems shallow. :blush:

I say Cheetah is our "chairman of the club". (worship)

Amongst forum members it's probably Ghost Town.

I'm hesitant to voluntarily join this club...concentrating on monetary value seems shallow. :blush:

This thread is fun and not to offend anyone. It's a place where one can display their finest SA comics...just like art, cars, and other fine collectibles. For most people, it is hard to swallow and purchase a $10K book and the excitement to have a books in this criteria is an achievement. Sufunk mention he bought a X-men 1 in the 90's and it's graded an 8.5 recently and Cheetah mention he remembers buying his first $10K book. I bet 10-20 years from now, $10K+ will be the normal.

Seriously, that's a remarkable picture which is very hard to replicate from an elitist's adorable daughter. (worship)

She`s an elitist too. She refused to get her picture taken with a mere Aquaman 1.

Chip off the old block, I say.

My DNA is strong.