• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about Nedor?

79 posts in this topic

Just saw the mess of Mile High Thrillings in an upcoming CC auction. Including a #1 and the ever-sought after #7 plus a 9.9 graded #30.

Hoping you big boys like Jeff (Cheetah) or Jeff (Nearmint, your #7 :insane: ) mans up and I can buy some of your undercopies (and since I'm a Jeff, too - they'd be right at home with me) :baiting:

thr2.178a.jpg

Just saw the mess of Mile High Thrillings in an upcoming CC auction. Including a #1 and the ever-sought after #7 plus a 9.9 graded #30.

A high grade Church copy of Thrilling #1!!! :cloud9:

This should prove to be very interesting as I've always loved the bright colours on this particular issue. The Heritage archives indicates a HG 9.2 copy selling for just under the top of guide price at the time. hm

Hoping you big boys like Jeff (Cheetah) or Jeff (Nearmint, your #7 :insane: ) mans up and I can buy some of your undercopies (and since I'm a Jeff, too - they'd be right at home with me) :baiting:

thr2.178a.jpg

:takeit:

thr2.178a.jpg

:takeit:

I'm willing to bet this book sells for something obscene. I know I'll be bidding and I ain't cheaping out on this one. :sumo:

Thought I'd post these here for your viewing pleasure. These have been snapped up by an astute resident Nedor collector but he said he didn't mind if I shared and I figure some of you would get a kick out of them.

ThrillingComics15CGC9_6OWW1032370011.jpg

ThrillingComics17CGC9_0OWW1032370012.jpg

Thought I'd post these here for your viewing pleasure. These have been snapped up by an astute resident Nedor collector but he said he didn't mind if I shared and I figure some of you would get a kick out of them.

You told me it was #19. :baiting:

You told me it was #19. :baiting:

The discerning and elite collector doesn't worry about such trivial details, but instead is astute enough to trust in the sagacious prognostications of VintageComics in all things related to the hobby.

Get on the bandwagon, son! :baiting: