• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you own Sid's FF 7 - I have your certificate

7 posts in this topic

I was going through and putting all 400 of my Silver Age Marvel Slab into Mylars (yes I know it is overkill for protection - I am not doing it for that but rather it is much nicer to appreicate my books in the clear Mylar than the bags CGC provides) and when I came to my FF 23 that was from the Sid's Luncheonette collection I noticed that I was given the certificate for FF 7 by mistake. Why I did not notice that a few years ago when I bought the FF 23 is beyond me.

If you have Fantastic Four #7 Graded 8.0 OW CGC Certificate Number 0124197002 I have your Certificate of Authenticity from the Sid's Luncheonette Collection. Drop me a line and I can mail it to you.

I know this is a long shot to find someone, I already looked in the Registy and the book is not registered to any owner but I thought I would give it a try.

I don't think there are any reasons why this couldn't be posted in Comics General for a bigger audience. Might be worth a try.

If memory serves me.....djpinkpanther67 may have owned it for a while and either sold it on the boards or through comiclink when he got out of collecting a while back....although I could be wrong. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u