• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books for sale on Ebay

6 posts in this topic

hi.gif You going to the Comicon at the end of the month??

Definitely. You?

Not sure how much money I'll have to spend but I'll be checking it out anyway just to see what's up.

Definitely. You?

Not sure how much money I'll have to spend but I'll be checking it out anyway just to see what's up.

I'll be there on Saturday! Here's hoping that the comic booths actually GROW in number this year and the number of knife (?) tables diminishes!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Definitely. You?

I'll be there on Saturday! Here's hoping that the comic booths actually GROW in number this year and the number of knife (?) tables diminishes!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh you guys get a lot of people who purchase those 200 piece knife collections off HSN at your comic shows?

Definitely. You?

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh you guys get a lot of people who purchase those 200 piece knife collections off HSN at your comic shows?

I have no idea, I see tables full of knives and I simply avert my glance. I suppose I'll be stabbed to death at one of these shows as I shove some breakfast-burrito chomping slob out of the way so that I can get my hand on some sweet Adams Aquaman or something... but SO BE IT. Damn knife collectors.