• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed!

28 posts in this topic

Greetings! Hope everyone had a nice Holiday weekend! Here are 3 cool books. All are being sold for exactly what I paid. Please add $6 postage/handling. NO PayPal; sorry. Check or money order are fine!

First up.....

Wings #79 SOLD!

wings79.jpg

wings79cgc-1.jpg

wings79bc-1.jpg

Greetings! Hope everyone had a nice Holiday weekend! Here are 3 cool books. All are being sold for exactly what I paid. Please add $6 postage/handling. NO PayPal; sorry. Check or money order are fine!

First up.....

Wings #90 CGC 9.0 OW pages $175

wings79.jpg

wings79cgc-1.jpg

wings79bc-1.jpg

:takeit:

First up.....

wings79.jpg

wings79cgc-1.jpg

wings79bc-1.jpg

^^ disclosure notice! It's issue 79; not #90. Sorry for the typo.

First up.....

wings79.jpg

wings79cgc-1.jpg

wings79bc-1.jpg

I was buying the book, not the label. :baiting:

First up.....

wings79.jpg

wings79cgc-1.jpg

wings79bc-1.jpg

I was buying the book, not the label. :baiting:

Cool! BTW folks, the cherry Gibson SG in the background isn't for sale....but then again?!?!? :insane:

Startling Terror Tales #11 CGC CR/OW 4.5 (SP) $215

startterr11bc.jpg

I hear Chrissy Hynde in my head, warbling about "doin' the De-troit Lean" when I see those leopard print seat covers...

\

lol Man I can't believe both the Showcase 8 and the Startling Terror haven't been snagged.

Startling Terror Tales #11 CGC CR/OW 4.5 (SP) $215

startterr11bc.jpg

I hear Chrissy Hynde in my head, warbling about "doin' the De-troit Lean" when I see those leopard print seat covers...

\

lol Man I can't believe both the Showcase 8 and the Startling Terror haven't been snagged.

Startling Terror 11 is a book that is a must-own for any pre-code fan....very surprised that it's not gone at that price...