• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Branget's (A.K.A. Mr. Walking Dead) Kudos Thread

61 posts in this topic

Jeff is the real deal.

He responded to my plea for help in getting my first SS (and first slabbed book) completed like an old friend. Even during this entirely long wait / process he always maintained a friendly demeanor, even when I would email each week to find out when my book would be home.

I would not hesitate for a milli-second to recommend him to anyone. I would vouch for and trust him (having never met him in person) before I would every comic retailer / employee in South Florida.

haven't had any bad transactions with anyone on the boards , with selling or buying . Jeff has to be on the top though he always was ready to help a fellow boardy out . love doing business with him and will be willing to keep doing it in the future as long as my fake money is still accepted by him..

Got a heavy box of ASM's from Jeff. The beauty of it is that the books look like they have never been touched. Very nice.

Packed nicely also, so that boarder crossing didn't take a toll on em.

Thanks. :headbang: