• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Bad News, ComicDonna (Mike) just lost his house in a Fire

382 posts in this topic

I just thought I would give everyone an update of what's happened since the fire. We are living in a rental house near our old place. The demo of the house has been completed. My wife and I tried to get her mom to deed us the property but, it's a no go. More than likely, the 55 acres of land will go on the market this summer. The town approved my wife's application to start her real estate and modular home business at home. The insurance company has settled with our claim on the contents of the house. We had hoped the amount would be more than it was. I can't thank you all enough for everything you have done for us. I don't know how we would have made it without your help. I went to the bank today and opened an account for $5000 I just started the process of attaching it to my paypal account. In a few days, this money will be available to a board member in need of some help. You guys decide who and how much.

Mike

Mike,

I'm thrilled to hear you and your family are doing well. You're a class act, Mike, for your generosity in opening that account. (worship)

I am amazed to see the amount of support and kindness generated by these boards and the incredible way people here step up to help out. :headbang:

Mike is a class act, for sure! As are the people on these boards when one of us is in trouble. (thumbs u

Glad thing's are going better, Mike! Speak to you soon!

+1. :applause:

Mike,

I'm so happy to hear things are slowly improving for you and your

family from that tragic accident shortly after Christmas. It was great

to see the boards step up and help you and your family at that time.

You really are one of the many class acts of these boards and to set

up another bank account waiting to help out another member in need

after helping out Nik with his battle is incredible.

You are the man Mike!! (thumbs u

fay :foryou: