• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Bad News, ComicDonna (Mike) just lost his house in a Fire

382 posts in this topic

I just got off the phone with Mike and his wife, I can't imagine how shocked they must be, because I couldn't even figure out what to say here.

They are ALL OK, even the dog, thank G-d...his daughter woke them at 1am today, her room was on fire. By 1:20, the house was gone. The fire probably started in the brick chimney.

There was a very bad blizzard in NY last night and that hampered everything.

He wanted to let you all know that they are OK, no one was hurt. Everything in the house was destroyed.

I have a phone number if anyone wants it, just PM me. They don't have a computer right now, but should soon.

My thought are with them. Is there anything we can do to help?

I asked if there was anything they needed, I'm not sure if they even know, They left with nothing to wear, but Mike said they went to pick up a few things.

I think Mike just wanted his friends to know he's physically OK. He lost all his memorabilia.

I think he was most upset about his Action 94.and some Action puzzle and a card with a stamp.

Mike is very calm...