• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pet peeve #71

27 posts in this topic

When you sell a comic, please remember to remove it from your registry. :frustrated:

This is extremely beneficial for those who buy from you and have absolutely no patience!

lol

With all due respect, screw that. I am not going to go and do all that just on the off chance that the buyer may want to put it in their own Registry. All you have to do is try and put the number in, and then the former owner will get the message and complete the transfer. Asking someone to do that preemptively is a little much.

A good compromise would be, when you are completing the deal, make sure you have the number right and then go ahead and enter it into your Registry immediately, rather than waiting to get the book.

When you sell a comic, please remember to remove it from your registry. :frustrated:

This is extremely beneficial for those who buy from you and have absolutely no patience!

lol

With all due respect, screw that. I am not going to go and do all that just on the off chance that the buyer may want to put it in their own Registry. All you have to do is try and put the number in, and then the former owner will get the message and complete the transfer. Asking someone to do that preemptively is a little much.

A good compromise would be, when you are completing the deal, make sure you have the number right and then go ahead and enter it into your Registry immediately, rather than waiting to get the book.

I'm confused, you keep books in your registry AFTER you've sold them unless the new owner requests a transfer???

lol

In other words, it's totally up to the buyer to get things corrected. Otherwise, seller carries sold books in their registry forever.

Wow.

lol

In other words, it's totally up to the buyer to get things corrected. Otherwise, seller carries sold books in their registry forever.

Wow.

Exactly! That makes no sense whatsoever (thumbs u

Once you sell the book, it should be removed from your registry. No reason whatsoever to keep it in your registry unless you're trying to pad your stats. It doesnt exactly take a lot of work to remove it and any sold books SHOULD be removed from your Registry. rantrant

Uh-oh. My grandpappy used to say if you are in the middle of a conversation and can't tell who the a-hole is, chances are it is you.

I have always just waited until I got the notice from the buyer to do the deal. But I won't any more. I hereby pledge to proactively delete my books. I shall abate my a-holishness thusly!

I shall abate my a-holishness thusly!

NO! NO! You wouldn't be the fingh I love anymore.

I have to have yin to my yang. And for three people to skin my carcass in 2 minutes, I had to be the road apple in the basket.

I have to have yin to my yang. And for three people to skin my carcass in 2 minutes, I had to be the road apple in the basket.

I couldn't give a monkey's bellened what you do with your registry, it's your laziness that got me pecker ticking.

I couldn't give a monkey's bellened what you do with your registry, it's your laziness that got me pecker ticking.

There is American medicine that can take care of your ticking pecker. :sick:

lol

I just dont respond, and they take the book out lol Now if someone were trying to Hijack books I would answer :sumo: