• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardcovers- Watchmen, Astro City, rare Batman, Gaiman, Alan Lee

33 posts in this topic

Sorry about all of the pics. I was having a good time flipping through these and wanted to share. Enjoy!

Really great presentation. I enjoyed looking through them all. Some books I might have passed without stopped if you had not done that.

sandmandustcovers3.jpg

th_sandmandustcovers.jpg th_sandmandustcovers6.jpg th_sandmandustcovers5.jpg th_sandmandustcovers4.jpg th_sandmandustcovers2.jpg

Sandman: Dust Covers, paperback

Dave McKean artbook of every single Sandman cover. Also, includes a great intro by Neil Gaiman called The Last Sandman Story. You can't help but look through this book when you pull it out.

$12

:takeit:

Really great presentation. I enjoyed looking through them all. Some books I might have passed without stopped if you had not done that.

Thanks! Shopping for comics online should be fun too, right? It's not always a numbers game, and it's important to remember why we love this stuff.